Friday, June 20, 2008

First Post

Hey there, people from the internet. I have started up this blog to post my pack/box breaks and to (hopefully) entertain you, the reader.

A little about myself: My name is Max, and I am a big baseball fan. I got into collecting baseball cards around 2003, although I had been a fan of the game since 2001. Being as I do not have much money and that I don't have a job (currently), don't expect any high end, Topps Sterling breaks. This blog will be for the casual collector, and for the record, I do not collect to turn a profit. I collect merely because I love baseball and baseball cards. :)

I might also occasionally post about anything else that doesn't involve baseball cards. Major League Baseball, funny happenings, great Youtube videos; heck, maybe even about world politics (although I highly doubt that).

Thanks for reading, and I hope to get some cards to bust for you guys and gals real soon. :)

Max

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wOOt first post.